Monday, March 10, 2008


I copied this card from the Stampin up "05" mini. I changed a few things such as colors. The Tag was cut out with my cricut. I used night of Navy for the paper tag. I believe I used bordering Blue for the square. I usses so Saffron for the dragon fly. I used apricot ribbon a brad from my collection of brads and a eyelet from my eyelet collection the wheel is Scatter sunshine. The ink on the wheel and sentement is night of navy. (I really like that color) and the ink on the dragon fly is Chocolate Chip. I really like chocolate chip too.
Funny thing about this card, I said to my mom, I really think I need a different background for this card, when the phone rang and it was my ex saying I needed to come pick up our daughter. I said ok and piled them on the cabinet. When I got home she got all excited and jumped up to look at the cards. I showed her the true friends cards first then I showed her this one. When I picked the true friends card off of this one she said, "wow mommy that one is beautiful." I guess I have her trained on what to say too well. :)

No comments: