Sunday, October 19, 2008

my actual christmas card 4 2008

This is the card I got the idea from. I found it on Splitcoast stampers Under cold play... Here is the original idea. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/682658


This is how many little squares I have to cut out still. This is my actual card I plan on sending.
This was the original version of the card, before I decided it needed more contrast.


Whatever made me decide that I wanted to work this hard on a christmas card is beyond me. I am still cutting out triangles. I had to take a break. That is why all of this posting is getting done. So far I have not stamped on the card. I think the inside is going to say "may your holidays be stitched with happiness" from the handstiched holidays stamp set. I am not really sure thought.
sweet dreams
sandy

No comments: