Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Julie

I have reconnected with an old friend. Actually, I can't say old, because neither one of us are very old. I think I shall call her a Golden friend. I am so excited about having this friend back in my life. What makes it even more fun is the fact that we both stamp and scrapbook. What makes it even more fun (I can hear you saying what could be more fun than a friend that stamps?) is she owns her own scrapbooking store. I know I am going to be in soooooo much trouble. :) I can't wait to get some "extra" money to spend on her stuff. I have a wish list started and I am afraid it is going to keep growing, as her store grows.
I predict that Julie will be able to pull me out of my stay in my own little world rut. She convinced me to go to a card swap Sat. One of these days I will post some pictures. I am so excited. I just couldn't help myself by writing an actual blog that wasn't just a picture of a card. If you want to check this wonderful lady's store out, it is on my sidebar and the link is also here.
http://scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com/

I hope that every one in the world gets to have one friend like her.
Sweet dreams,
sand

1 comment:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Thank you so much Sandy! I feel I am the one that is blessed to have you (: