Saturday, February 28, 2009

my day?

I had a wonderful day today. It all started last night with a sleep over. Sami and I slept over in the basement floor and we had a great time. We got up this morning around 10:30 am. She got dressed and went to see her Mema. I showered and headed to a card swap. I spent the day making cards with 11 wonderful ladies. It was so much fun. I couldn't believe it when someone one said it was 4:30 already. After the ladies left, I hung out with my friend Julie for awhile. It is so wonderful to have friends that live close and share the same hobbies. I bought some wonderful stuff from Scrapbookatyourdoor.com. I took a picture of all of it, but it is sideways. When I left Julies I went back home and spent about an hour with my mom. Doing laundary etc... then I went to a trivia night fund raiser for my sister in law and now I am home in bed .

sweet dreams

sandi

No comments: