Saturday, March 14, 2009

timmy's birthday sets.

For the birthday card I made for Timmy from Sami and I, I used Wild things. When she wakes up and gets out of my bedroom, I will get my markers and let her "write" on the card.

This is the Card he is getting from mom and dad. Nothing big, but I am not highly energetic today.
This is the wrapping paper that I made to go with mom's card. It wasn't supposed to get that many stop signs, but I somehow smeared the first red stop sign all over the paper. Red was the only color that smeared.



This was the wrapping paper that I made to go with my card.



These are the pants that I made him to go in the wrapping paper, I know it matches mom's gift much better, but I think for the last 3 yrs I have given him nothing but John Deere cards from both mom and I. The kid really really likes John Deere though. Mom made him a house coat with some tractors on it. It says, "I make dirt look good" It is so cute, I am not sure why I wrapped it without taking a picture though. Oh well.


Happy Birthday Timmy! I sure am wild about you!


1 comment:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Cute gift wrap! I just love stamping gifts too (: