Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi!

Hey I am back from the Land of goofed up computers and forgotten passwords. I finally went shopping and bought myself a new mac to work on. I LOVE it. Maybe Love is a strong word to be attached to a computer, but I do enjoy it a lot. I just thought I would update you on a few things. I hosted a cardswap today at my house. That was a huge amount of fun. I love my splitcoast friends! I will post some pictures from that later. I got a few new stamp supplies today. Some copic markers, some flower soft glue, some polar white flower soft, a house mouse stamp, some bo bunny cooking stamps and a refill for my glue glider pro. (gotta love that thing) They all came from scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com. Can you tell I'm addicted to that place. Give it a try! you will love it too. LOL
I'm using "A Cardinal Christmas" from Stampin' UP for this years christmas card. Have you seen it yet? It's a wonderful stamp set. I just uploaded a picture I colored to maybe use as my image for the christmas card. My family is into birds. We sit in our breezeway and watch them a lot.

"May all the blessings of the season fill your heart and home with Joy!"

Sweet dreams
Sandy

No comments: