Saturday, January 19, 2008

I have not been making many cards this last week. Mom and I have been working out every day. It has been fun. Lots and lots of fun actually, but i have been scrapbooking. I have successfully finishes 3 albums. Two are basically the same. They are of my trip I took to DC this summer with my sister. One for her and one for our family here. The second is of the small christmas trip I took to See Karen in Kansas City the weekend before christmas. Yes the weekend that they had 5 in of snow. Not fun! But anyway the trip was nice. Even the run in the snow to the shop to get the christmas gift that The store didn't have. I Made my fist 8x8 album. It was actually hard for me to do. I am used to getting 5-10 picts on a page. I could only get 2-5 on a page. I got it done though. I don't do a lot of embelishments in my albums. A few stickers, lots of stickers and a lot of journaling. I love journaling. If I could only write, I would be a writer. I want to make a few more cards today, I would like to use my on Gossmer wings set. I think it is my fave set. I am not sure I am going to get done with my stuff the boss lady is telling me i have to do today on time though.

No comments: