Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My new years eve, and New years day was spent making cards. I want to make my Grandma a set of cards for her birthday or mother's day. She is always coming over to our house for some occasion. When she is here she wants me to make a card for some reason or another. I am usually busy when she wants me to do this and it usually hurts her feelings because I tell her no. If I have a card made, I will give it to her but if I don't I don't have time to go make her one. So I am making her a bag, if I remember, buying her a white gel pen, and giving her an address book and a few cards for her birthday. (stamps too) then For mother's day, I am going to give her more cards, and for christmas she gets more cards. :) Thef ollowing two posts are the cards I made for her. I made a set for her and for myself. They are not exactly alike but my cards are my favorite so they are the ones posted. :
san

No comments: