Thursday, April 10, 2008




It has once again been awhile since I posted anything at all. I can't honestly remember the last time I signed on. I have been very busy. I think it has been two

weeks since I sat down to make a card. I was going to make one today, but the guys were here to work on the A/C for the new addition to the house and I really didn't want to make the mess it takes to clean out my desk enough to make a card on it. I will be so happy when I get my scrapbooking room. It is going to be all shelves and desks just for me to scrapbook and make cards in. Woohoo.

I did make these cute little scissor markers today though. Some of them I already had made, I just redid the clasp on them. I wish I could find the Clasp in silver for right now brass will have to do though.

Sweet dreams

sandy

p.s. I'm selling these to raise money for autism. The price is $5.00 and all of the money will go to autism.

No comments: